The The CIQS - Ontario Board of Directors consist of:
- Two Chapter representatives, one of which must be a Professional Quantity Surveyor from each Chapter;
- Two Head Office representatives, being two additional Professional Quantity Surveyors elected from the Chapter in which the Head Office is located;
- One Education Administrator elected or appointed by the Board of Directors;
- The past president as an ex-officio Director;
- The Administrator of the Canadian Institute of Quantity Surveyors - Ontario as appointed by the Board of Directors.