EVENT CALENDAR Canadian Institute of Quantity Surveyors
- Certification Conundrum Webinar [ ]
- CIQS Prairies & NWT Virtual Annual Chapter Meeting (ACM) and Webinar [ ]
- CIQS Congress 2021 [ Tuesday, June 15, 2021 - Thursday, June 17, 2021 ]
Certification Conundrum Webinar
Construction projects can be complicated
but understanding payment certification
doesn’t have to be!
The CIQS Ontario chapter is proud to host the webinar “Certification Conundrum: How deficiencies put payment certification at risk” featuring industry experts Brian Shedden and Heather Elliot of Entuitive Corporation.
In this webinar, the attendees will learn:
- How to mitigate risk through effective management of the certification process.
- The essential role of effective Site Review and deficiency logging.
- The litigation process, what to expect and the concept of Justice.
Want to learn more about payment certification?
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSOR!
Interested in being a webinar sponsor?
For your investment of $250, we will proudly display your corporate logo on:
- All pre-event emails,
- The CIQS website,
- The webinar welcome page, and
- Social media promo ads.
CIQS Prairies & NWT Virtual Annual Chapter Meeting (ACM) and Webinar
Registration is now open!
Virtual Annual Chapter Meeting (ACM) and Webinar Presentation!
The CIQS Prairies and NWT Chapter is proud to present a virtual Chapter meeting and webinar on Thursday May 6th, 2021 at 4:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. (MDT).
Agenda at a glance
- 4:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. Chapter Highlight Presentation
- 4:30 p.m. – 5:15 p.m. Presentation by Kirk Mason and Taylor Hudson from HMC Lawyers
- 5:15 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. Q & A Session and Concluding Remarks